Currency: GBP USD EUR AUD   Sell To US
HOME > NewsNews

The difference between high star experience scout and low star scout in FIFA 17 Career mode

Since FIFA 17 released, it has achieved great success. From previous trailers, we were surprised by the new frostbite engine. And the new story mode Journey as the stunt, FIFA 17 has sold 20 times than PES 2017 in the first week in UK. What’s more, fans are excited in the new story mode Journey and FIFA 17 has up 13% over FIFA 16. Then what’s new in FIFA 17? EA contributes to make FIFA 17 the best FIFA. Apart from the frostbite engine and story mode, there are a lot of others in FIFA 17. Career mode is an important mode in the FIFA game and it’s also popular. Traditional career mode is back again, allowing you to become manager of a team and take them to the top. It doesn't really need explaining because if you've ever played FIFA before, this is a staple of them all. 
What’s more, In the career mode of FIFA 17, if you are interest in doing business, you will be exciting that FIFA 17 has a new financial system. You’ll receive constant updates on match-day revenue and the income generated from transfers, loans, merchandise sales and more. What’s more, user-managers will be evaluated in these five categories:Domestic Success, Continental Success, Brand Exposure, Financial and Youth Development. It sounds as if everything will be objective based. You’ll be charged with growing the club’s brand in other regions of the world, promoting young players and chasing top players throughout the FIFA universe. 
Being a top class manager isn't all about on-field decisions and wowing the press. If you're going to build a lasting legacy, you're going to have to be savvy in both the transfer market and the world's academies. But which players should you bring in to take your team to the next level? And how will you find and nurture the next generation of talent? What’s the difference between a scout’s experience level and their judgment? And now that you’ll have goals to reach and tasks to carry out when it comes to youth scouting, it means that finding a good scout and recruiting promising young talent is more important than ever in FIFA 17. Each scout has two ratings – experience and judgment – each with a rating out of five stars. Firstly, let’s look at experience. Experience determines how likely the scout is to find the type of player that you’ve told him to look for. 
So if you don’t want your scout bringing back a load of defenders when you told him to find attackers, you’ll want a scout with high experience. A scout with 1 star in experience only has a 30% chance of finding the player type you’re after, and a 70% chance of finding a different type. In contrast, a scout with 5 stars in experience has a reassuring 80% chance of finding the player type you’re after, and just a 20% chance of finding another player type. That means you'll waste less time sifting through irrelevant players with a high-end scout – definitely worth it if your board has set you some demanding youth development targets.
It also determines how many players your scout will bring back for you on each scouting report. While a scout with 1 star experience will only show you 1-2 players per report, a scout with 5 star experience will bring back 5-7 players each time, increasing your chances of finding a talented young player. Of course, if you don't specify a player type to look for then the scout’s experience level is irrelevant. So you could save a little bit of money in this way by picking a scout with a lower experience level and telling him to look for anything.